Monday, January 12, 2009

In this month...

Assalamualaikum, I’m sorry that I haven’t posted lately in this blog since I’m quite busy with my other blog and also the school term just started therefore everything is quite a mess since a lot of things need to do. It’s kind of my fault since I didn’t do most of my work during the holiday hehe.

This week, I need to finish up my exam paper for the ministry of education (MOE) where every school need to sent some exam question to them and the dateline is this Saturday. I really had trouble doing it so today I decided to ask from my HOD for help. Thank you to her; I have done most of it and now I just waiting for a reply from the MOE since I need their information on one of the questions

There is a photography competition and the theme is “land of opportunity”. My friends and I really have hard time to find some good picture for this theme. I want to be unique from the others but I just don’t know what to take. I’m quite lost and I really hope I can sent at least a photo. Wish me good luck in that

Anyways, I wish you guys best of luck in whatever you plan to do and hope you have the best of days/weeks/month hehe. Take care always

3 comments:

RiotFaerie said...

You seemed very busy. I hope things are alright over there and you could relax just for a bit. Don't overwork, k? Take things easy, bit-by-bit. XD

Good luck with the photography thing. I'll try to give you out some ideas, k?

Good luck!

RiotFaerie said...

Hey dear. Happy Birthday! I know I'm commenting, putting this up almost everywhere. Just want to put them up 'cos I want to make them as special as possible.

I miss you. Please get well soon.

I wish you better health, luck and life.

kaza said...

thanks. i love you too. mwah